Ten Speed is a fully remote marketing agency that specializes in high-quality content marketing & SEO for SaaS companies. We believe that well-executed content marketing and SEO strategies can be a major differentiator for SaaS companies, helping them to increase brand awareness, decrease CAC, and grow revenue
We’re looking for a talented SEO Specialist to join our growing team. This is a critical role that requires attention to detail, strong prioritization skills, and a desire to help our clients get results.
- Create detailed, data-driven SEO content briefs for clients
- Assist strategists with ongoing topic development & competitor research for clients
- Drive ongoing optimizations to client content and websites
- Monitor content performance through client dashboards and internal reporting
- Support the development and creation of content on tenspeed.io
You’re a fit if:
- You have 1-2 years of experience with SEO & content strategy
- You have foundational SEO skills and knowledge of best practices
- You are well-organized, can work well independently, and meet deadlines
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You enjoy interacting with clients and working with different types of companies/industries
- You have familiarity with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, SEOSurfer, Clearscope, and Screaming Frog
And it is a bonus if:
- You have examples of SEO content you have written and the impact it had on the business
- You have experience with SaaS companies
- You have experience working with a fully remote team
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time position with a salary range of $50,000 - $60,000 DOE. In addition to salary, this role is eligible for the following perks and benefits:
- Work from anywhere as long as you can have 4 hours of overlap with Central Time and are available for calls/meetings with team & clients
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for employees in US
- 20 paid days off per year
- One-time $500 stipend to upgrade your home office
- Up to $300/mo in reimbursement for physical & mental health and wellness (Calm, Talkspace, Rise, gym memberships, etc.)
- $1,000/year budget for professional development (books, courses, conferences)
To apply, click the button below to get started. Background check required.
Ten Speed values and is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, parents, and those with disabilities to apply.
If you have any questions or require accommodations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.